10. Increase balances on existing credit cards or apply for new credit. (no credit checks should occur during the entire loan process!)This also means do not purchase big items until after you close.
9. Purchase a car or shop for a car. Or a boat, jet ski, RV, anything really!
8. Open a new bank account or make large deposits. (the source for all deposits over $500 showing on the last 2 months bank statements needs to be verified)
7. Transfer funds from one account to another. Unless directed by the lender
6. Shift credit card debt from one Creditor to another. Leave all revolving credit as is making normal and regular payments as usual.
5. Sell major assets.
4. Get married, divorced, or go on maternity leave or get laid off from your employer.
3. Go on vacation…making you unavailable to the Lender or agents. IF you have a vacation scheduled just let everyone know and then communication can still be ongoing.
2. Borrow money from any source.
1. Change employers or quit your job