Marketing Your Home For All Its Worth!
1. Comparative Property Market Analysis
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Market Value of your property by conducting a detailed market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds based on the CMA.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing me and Chase International to market your property.
2. Property Enhancement Proposal
- Prepare a written home enhancement proposal and budget for your approval.
- Recommend repairs and feature improvements to sell your property for the highest price.
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval.
- Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer/agent feedback.
3. Home Marketing plan customized for your unique home
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Schedule a professional photographer to take “perfect” digital photos of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites.
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings (optional).
- Display your home to our sales staff and other agents by hosting a Broker caravan and catered Broker Open houses
- Create a custom color brochure outlining the key property features placed in the home and in a flyer box on the for sale sign
- Mail postcards to the neighborhood showcasing the homes features and upcoming open house dates
- Post a for sale sign on your property to generate buyer calls.
- Prepare 200 small “listing cards” for you to distribute to your friends and business associates.
- Create a strategic and effective social media campaign around your home attracting a larger audience
- Feature your home on the Internet including (buylaketahoehomes.com, chaseinternational.com, realtor.com & syndicate to Trulia, Zillow, Roost.com) plus 25 others.
- Create an enhanced Internet presence on realtor.com and Zillow with the upgraded service.
- Design a website with unique domain name of your home to give the best Internet presence.
- Produce a video tour to prospective buyers on youtube and on multiple websites
- Use the Leading Real Estate companies of the world Global relocation service to generate buyer interest
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation for your approval.
- E-mail you links to all the Internet presentations for your approval.
- Visit your home bi-weekly to check and refill brochures.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Call, email or meet with you bi-weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
5. Negotiating & Structuring The Sale
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
6. Stress Free Transaction Management
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions keeping you abreast with all details.
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections if needed
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Review/discuss the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings if needed
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review and answer any questions.
- Attend to the myriad of details to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
7. Exceptional Service at Closing
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.
- Give you a digital copy on a thumb drive containing all your real estate transaction documents. This becomes a valuable reference for the future